Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Taz




Hi, my name is TAZ. I am just a youngster, about 6-12 months old. I’m a male brindle pit mix, and a staff and volunteer favorite. Everyone tells me how handsome I am, and I have to agree! I have a lot of energy, and would love to go home with someone that would play fetch with me and take me on long walks/runs. Once I get all of my puppy energy out, I love to sit next to you and lean into you, or better yet, be up in your lap and give you kisses! I already know how to sit and lay down for treats, and want you to teach me so much more (I’m a smart boy, if I do say so myself!) I don’t mind if you pet me when I’m eating. Actually, if you pet me when I have a nylabone in my mouth, I wag my tail because I love your attention SO MUCH! I love children, but can be a little excited sometimes and jump on them, so I should probably go to a home with bigger kids. I think I like other dogs, but should be properly introduced. If you do have another dog, I’d rather it be one that is my size or bigger, so we can play together. Please come down to the shelter and meet me--I promise not to disappoint! To foster or adopt Oscar, go to the ACCT shelter (open 7 days a week!) at 111 W. Hunting Park in Philadelphia. For more info, contact Natalie (nsmith@pspca.org) or Jill (jsweeney@pspca.org).

No comments:

Post a Comment