Saturday, January 2, 2010

B-E-A-G-L-E-S...BEAGLES!!!

Look out, Dallas Cowboys, the Philadelphia BEAGLES are ready for some football!!!!

Seagle and Timothy are two Beagles who were picked up by Philadelphia animal control (ACCT) and are ready to play! They’re currently at the shelter going over the playbooks, hoping that you’ll recruit them to your home in time for the big game on Sunday!

For more information, please contact their “agent” (pkottsieper@gmail.com) or come to the ACCT shelter to scout them out! It's located at 111 W. Hunting Park Avenue in Philadelphia.

B-E-A-G-L-E-S BEAGLES!!!!!


SEAGLE THE BEAGLE

Hi there, I’m Seagle the Beagle! I’m about 10 years old but I’ve got plenty of spunk and love left to share. I was picked up by animal control as a stray, but I clearly belonged to someone because I’m still wearing my old collar. I sure am sad that my people never came to get me! I don’t like being here at the shelter. I’m getting kennel cough (i.e., a doggie cold) but when you take me home, the shelter will give you my meds for free. Once I’m in a less stressful environment, I should get better soon. As for my physique, I’m on the smaller side for a Beagle boy. I love to go outside for walks and explore the yard with my volunteer friend Petra (she’s so nice to me!). I’m also very affectionate and will sit by your side for hours – I just LOVE being pet! I’m not altered yet, but once I go into foster care I can have bloodwork done (courtesy of the shelter, of course!) and then they’ll see about fixing me. Oh, and I have a cyst over one of my eyes and I’m a bit bowlegged, but don’t worry -- neither of these things is painful. Petra tells me they “add character” and make me look SUPER cute! Please email my buddy Petra at pkottsieper@gmail.com if you want to meet me or if you have any questions about fostering. And if you foster me and we fall in looooooove, then you can adopt me and we’ll live happily ever after as Beagle buddies!

TIMOTHY

I’m Timothy and I was surrendered to the shelter with my brother after my owner could no longer take care of us. My brother went to his new home already, but I’m still at the shelter waiting to be saved. I might look old, but my volunteer friends think I’m probably 6 or 7 years young, based on my teeth. I was super dirty when I arrived at the shelter – I was SO happy when those nice ladies gave me a bath! I’m not fixed yet, but I will be once I’m adopted. I’d probably do best in a home without other dogs. My previous owner kept me outside (so sad!) so I still need to be housetrained, but I promise to learn if you’ll be patient and teach me. If you want to meet me or have any questions, please email my pal Petra at pkottsieper@gmail.com. If you take me home as a foster but decide you want to keep me forever, then you can adopt me once I’m neutered (and the nice folks at the shelter will take care of this!). Won’t you let me be your Beagle boyfriend?!

No comments:

Post a Comment